Rise of the Autumn, Gone of the Summer
It seems to me that blogging seems to be a chore these days especially the life of mine is so mundane, nothing of a spectacular.
Well, received my results and was astonished that I did better than I've expected myself to be, well at least at the point I've yet to know a friend of mine is a four pointer. That's about it, always get lag before those who can do better and hardly have the chance of getting ahead of them. Apart from that, I went to get my basic theory booked and I'm on the first step of driving.
Anyway, I spend the whole of the weekend out with family and cousin. Plus, I nearly lost my precious wallet while browsing the items at the store, thank god I managed to find it back at the store. Otherwise it's hella of trouble. Yesterday met up with my cousin at Vivo since her birthday is coming soon, so went to catch the movie, No Reservation, at the same time passed her the present. Hope she liked it. In between we went for Starbucks and catch up a little. After which we went to the bus stop and went separated ways. The journey was long and I was too tired to even think, long bus rides are indeed the best time to think and reflect. I dropped off and walked home. That's all about it. Holidays for me is, "no work but slack". That's all, heading back to Heroes!
Loved and take care.
Well, received my results and was astonished that I did better than I've expected myself to be, well at least at the point I've yet to know a friend of mine is a four pointer. That's about it, always get lag before those who can do better and hardly have the chance of getting ahead of them. Apart from that, I went to get my basic theory booked and I'm on the first step of driving.
Anyway, I spend the whole of the weekend out with family and cousin. Plus, I nearly lost my precious wallet while browsing the items at the store, thank god I managed to find it back at the store. Otherwise it's hella of trouble. Yesterday met up with my cousin at Vivo since her birthday is coming soon, so went to catch the movie, No Reservation, at the same time passed her the present. Hope she liked it. In between we went for Starbucks and catch up a little. After which we went to the bus stop and went separated ways. The journey was long and I was too tired to even think, long bus rides are indeed the best time to think and reflect. I dropped off and walked home. That's all about it. Holidays for me is, "no work but slack". That's all, heading back to Heroes!
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home